Hood (Medium Knot Ball)
Our Hood medium knot ball dog toy is hand-made in the U.S.A. out of 4 feet of up-cycled climbing rope.
- Perfect for fetch and all kinds of interactive fun as well as supervised solo play and chewing
- 2.5" Knot Diameter
- Recommended for medium dogs, 15 pounds and up
- Made from premium professional-grade climbing rope designed and manufactured for durability
- Dynamic core of nylon provides give and bounce that dogs enjoy chewing
- The sheath protects ropes from fraying away as quickly as typical cotton rope toys
- This product is made from upcycled rope and colors and patterns on rope will vary
- $.40 of each purchase, and every 10th toy made is donated to a local shelter
Some dogs are destroyers. If you have one, you know what we’re talking about. Destroyers like Ruff Rope, and we like them to enjoy it too. However, left to their own devices, they will indeed destroy it. A dog’s mouth is powerful and highly adept at tearing things apart. Please understand that the durability of our toys is directly proportionate to your supervision of play time. Our family dog, Roxy, still has her original 9 year old Ruff Rope. It is frayed, dried, damaged, and torn… but she loves it. Not all dogs treasure their toys like Roxy though. Hopefully yours will!
Dogs should be monitored when playing with a Ruff Rope™ or any dog toy. No dog toy is indestructible, and no dog should swallow anything that isn’t food. Please play safe.
Mount Hood is the highest point in Oregon at 11,249 ft.
We guarantee that your Ruff Rope™ toy with be high quality and free of defects. While Ruff Ropes are more durable than the average rope toy they are not indestructible. If you have any issues or concerns please contact us and we'll make it right.
Your Ruff Rope™ will ship within 4 business days of your order.